Saturday 27 July 2013

A Lovely Dinner at Stone Cradle

So I did not post last night.. I know.. I know.. That is because we went out for dinner with some friends to a place called Stone Cradle.

It’s a beautiful venue, literally next to the entrance to the Rietvlei Nature Reserve here in Centurion, just off the R21. It is a beautiful building, perfect for dinner with friends, family lunches, conferences and even weddings! They have a buffet dinner and I must say it was really lovely.

They have so many different meals and dishes, it was really hard to choose what to have! I started off with sushi, had a main meal with a stir fry, steak, some vegetables, more sushi and of course desert.. which was an ice-cream cone which I made myself. What fun!

If I do have to complain about something, the plates were a bit dirty and we had to fish through them to get a clean one and wipe it down a bit. It may just be me being a bit pedantic but other than that it was a splendid evening. The staff is friendly and the place is very clean. The décor is beautiful and I will definitely go there again.

It was really lovely!

No comments:

Post a Comment